|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what part of the Buddha's hand is Monkey's signature?
(a) The fore finger.
(b) His middle finger.
(c) The thumb joint.
(d) The top of his palm.
2. Who does Monkey turn himself into?
(b) The monster's bride.
(c) The monster.
3. Who does Buddha send to spread his teachings?
4. Who saves Tripitaka from the animals?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A knight.
(c) A priest.
(d) A blacksmith.
5. What does Kuan-yin offer the monster is he turns from his ways?
(a) A kingdom.
(c) A palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Stone Monkey use to kill the two men?
2. What is plaguing the group of horses?
3. What does the author say works upon the stone before the Stone Monkey is born?
4. What are Tripitaka's two companions eaten by?
5. What does the Stone Monkey say Buddha should make him king of?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)