|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monkey find Kuan-yin?
(a) In her garden.
(b) In her house.
(c) In her shed.
(d) In her orchard.
2. Why does Lao eventually give Monkey one pill for the Emperor?
(a) To get Monkey to leave.
(b) To get Monkey to shut up.
(c) He is worried Monkey will steal them.
(d) He feels sorry for Money.
3. Whose forms do Pigsy and Monkey take over?
(a) The cows.
(b) The horses.
(c) The boy and girl.
(d) The Buddhist priests.
4. What do the monkeys decide to find one day?
(a) The cave with the monster.
(b) The mountain with the spring.
(c) The tree that can speak.
(d) The river with plentiful fish.
5. What does the Monkey King see on the other side of the waterfall?
(a) A palace.
(b) A tower.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the magician do before Monkey can trick him?
2. What are the true form of the three immortals?
3. What animal does Kuan-yin change the Dragon King's son into?
4. What do the judges send Ts'ui Chio to find?
5. What do Monkey and the others disguise themselves as when they reach Crow-Cock?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)