|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kuan-yin offer the monster is he turns from his ways?
(a) A palace.
(b) A kingdom.
2. What animal does Kuan-yin change the Dragon King's son into?
(a) A pig.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What gives birth to Monkey?
(a) A woman.
(b) A rock.
(c) An ocean.
(d) A egg.
4. What is the Stone Monkey unable to control?
(a) His laughter.
(b) His voice.
(c) His tears.
(d) His powers.
5. What does Tripitaka find it difficult to convince the King's son?
(a) His father is alive.
(b) His father came to Tripitaka in a dream.
(c) Monkey is a Great Sage of heaven.
(d) His father is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Prince Moksha's religious name?
2. What does the King give Tripitaka to convince his son that Tripitaka has come in the King's name?
3. Who sends 100,000 men to fight Monkey?
4. What does Tripitaka refuse to do?
5. What does the Stone Monkey mark his name off?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)