|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Stone Monkey use to transport him home?
(b) A pole.
(d) A broom.
2. What does the author say the Monkey's body has been made as hard as?
3. How does the Stone Monkey prove he was at the end of the earth?
(a) He urinates there.
(b) He takes his photo.
(c) He signs his name.
(d) He puts in a flag.
4. On what part of the Buddha's hand is Monkey's signature?
(a) His middle finger.
(b) The top of his palm.
(c) The thumb joint.
(d) The fore finger.
5. What does the Monkey King see on the other side of the waterfall?
(a) A statue.
(b) A palace.
(c) A tower.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ehr-lang related to the Jade Emperor?
2. What does the bridge lead to?
3. What does the Patriarch do to Monkey when Monkey shows off his powers?
4. Where does the Stone Monkey live with the other monkeys?
5. What is Prince Moksha's religious name?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)