1. What gives birth to Monkey?
(a) A woman.
(b) An ocean.
(c) A rock.
(d) A egg.
2. What does the author say works upon the stone before the Stone Monkey is born?
(a) Heaven and earth.
(b) Venus and Pluto.
(c) The moon and stars.
(d) Heaven and hell.
3. Where does the Stone Monkey live with the other monkeys?
(a) The riverside.
(b) The mountain.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The forest.
4. What do the monkeys decide to find one day?
(a) The cave with the monster.
(b) The river with plentiful fish.
(c) The mountain with the spring.
(d) The tree that can speak.
5. What will happen to the monkey who is brave enough to walk through the veil of water?
(a) They will shower him with money.
(b) They will allow him to choose his wife.
(c) They will make him into a saint.
(d) They will crown him the monkey king.
6. What does the Monkey King see on the other side of the waterfall?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A palace.
(c) A statue.
(d) A tower.
This section contains 3,446 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)