• A rock is worked upon by heaven and earth and gives birth to the Stone Monkey.
• The Stone Monkey lives with the other monkey's in a forest until one day they decide to find the mountain where the spring comes from.
• The Monkeys arrive at a waterfall. They decide the monkey who is brave enough to go through the waterfall will become their king.
• The Stone Monkey walks through the waterfall where he finds a sign that says the land is blessed and leads to heaven.
• The monkeys go to live on the blessed land and the Stone Monkey becomes their king.
• Monkey decides to leave his brethren in search of immortality and religion.
• Monkey meets an in immortal called Patriach Subodhi. He teaches Monkey how to live a long life, but has to banish Monkey when he abuses his new found powers.
• Monkey returns home...
This section contains 1,727 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)