|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training Wheels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the recruiters get Troob and Rolfe to accept their offers?
(a) Filled them with booze and food.
(b) Promised to be their mentors.
(c) Promised them fast promotions.
(d) Threatened their future.
2. What word best describes the rich recruiters and their actions towards Troob, Rolfe, and the other recruits?
(a) Cattle ranchers.
(c) Mean bullies.
(d) Grown up frat boys.
3. According to the authors, what did the Wall Street Business machine do to new MBA graduates?
(a) Created monsters that were difficult to control.
(b) Turned them into indentured servants.
(c) Exposed them to the finer things in life.
(d) Made them wealthy than they ever dreamed.
4. How did these people communicate with the associates in the Bullpen?
(a) On instant message.
(b) By mail messenger.
(c) Over the phone.
(d) Over email.
5. When were some of the only times new an old associates and old associates speak their true feelings concerning DLJ?
(a) When they go on an outing to the Empire State Building.
(b) When they were all very drunk.
(c) After doing drugs.
(d) After a bonding experience in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of firm was the investment bank that Rolfe and Troob were to work for?
2. How long did the new associate training last at DLJ?
3. What kind of working hours did Troob and Rolfe expect?
4. At this point in the book, why do Troob and Rolfe decide to stay at DLJ and work for a permanent offer?
5. The summer between an MBA program is _________.
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)