|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training Wheels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is an upper position at an investment bank. There are usually plenty of these positions, but they must put in very long hours to be promoted.
(a) Managing director.
(d) Vice presidents.
2. Who was Les Newton?
(a) A whiz kid with a lavish lifestyle.
(b) A gator who never lets a pitch dies.
(c) A mean managing director.
(d) A pit bull in meeting with clients.
3. How many summer associates worked at DLJ that summer?
4. Who rarely visited the Bullpen?
(b) Normal associates.
(c) Managing directors and senior vice presidents.
(d) Junior VPs.
5. How much did they learn about investment banking?
(a) Almost nothing.
(b) A lot the - the company provided all day training.
(c) A little - the company excepted everyone to be up to speed.
(d) They learned about items that
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the training was fun, what feel did Rolfe and Troob have concerning their new jobs?
2. The personal accounts of the interview process by both Troob and Rolfe were filled with ______ and ______.
3. What was another perk of signing with DLJ?
4. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
5. What activity took up most of the summer associates' time?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)