|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training Wheels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the training was fun, what feel did Rolfe and Troob have concerning their new jobs?
(a) An impending feeling of doom.
(b) Rolfe and Troob were nervous about what the new job might entail.
(c) They were both extremely excited.
2. In interviews, besides showing the personality of Troob and Rolfe, whose personalities were shown?
(a) The managing directors.
(c) Vice presidents.
(d) The school administrators.
3. The personal accounts of the interview process by both Troob and Rolfe were filled with ______ and ______.
(a) Fear; humor.
(b) Craziness; satire.
(c) Sadness; humor.
(d) Humor; satire.
4. What was exciting about the DLJ training in August?
(a) The associates were exposed to expense accounts and lavish lifestyles.
(b) The associates learned more about the company.
(c) The grads were traveled around the world.
(d) The graduates got to see New York City.
5. What was clear about Troob and Rolfe's choice of career?
(a) They will work there for many years.
(b) They won't be happy.
(c) They will be extremely rich.
(d) They should have gone into another line of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Wolfe attended _____ while Peter Trobb attended _______ Business School.
2. What did the department heads explain to the new recruits?
3. To the recruiters, what were Troob and Rolfe?
4. In addition to "Cadillac" schools, now investment banks seek graduates from _______.
5. How much did they learn about investment banking?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)