|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer Boot Camps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Wolfe attended _____ while Peter Trobb attended _______ Business School.
(a) Washington University; America University.
(b) Princeton; Yale.
(c) Wharton; Harvard.
(d) Brown; Stanford.
2. Who acts extremely rude and perverse on a social night out?
(a) Smith, an analyst.
(b) Ferrano, a permanent associate.
(c) Bubbles, an annoying VP.
(d) Gator, a sharp tongued managing director.
3. What were all nine summer associates looking forward to come fall?
(a) A permanent offer.
(b) A big summer bonus.
(c) Going back to school.
(d) A chance to impress the bosses.
4. What do top investment banking firms usually seek?
(a) More money.
(b) Graduates from priemer business grad schools.
(c) Eager, investment bankers from other companies.
(d) Smart graduates.
5. At this point in the book, why do Troob and Rolfe decide to stay at DLJ and work for a permanent offer?
(a) They did not have any other options.
(b) They wishes to create good opportunities from themselves at DLJ.
(c) Troob does not think he will get hired anywhere else.
(d) It might make the associates more attractive to other firms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Troob and Rolfe eventually become fast friends?
2. According to the authors, what did the Wall Street Business machine do to new MBA graduates?
3. What activity took up most of the summer associates' time?
4. What investment bank did Troob secure a job with?
5. This is an upper position at an investment bank. There are usually plenty of these positions, but they must put in very long hours to be promoted.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)