|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good way to describe the junior vice presidents?
(a) Always willing to go the extra mile for a friend or co worker
(b) The nicest of all groups that work at DLJ.
(c) Eager to please every one.
(d) Trapped in an unbalanced life.
2. What was clear about Troob and Rolfe's choice of career?
(a) They will be extremely rich.
(b) They will work there for many years.
(c) They should have gone into another line of work.
(d) They won't be happy.
3. These two positions are the most senior at an investment bank. There are extremely few of these positions at the company. They usually make six figure incomes.
(a) Managing directors and senior vice presidents.
(d) Junior vice presidents.
4. In investment banking, what continually happened?
(a) Clients bought companies at inflated prices.
(b) Companies hardly buy other companies.
(c) Clients sold multiple companies at once.
(d) Clients compromise the sale of their companies.
5. What is comparable multiple analysis?
(a) Forcing a selling company to match the profile of another company.
(b) Creating additional comps for the market.
(c) Ignoring reputable comps in the market.
(d) Sharing comps with other investment banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the positions, who was the lowest and most numerous?
2. What must potential MBA graduates secure the summer before graduation?
3. What do junior vice presidents dream of?
4. How many summer associates worked at DLJ that summer?
5. As far as pitch books, who was very difficult to work for?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)