|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John find to be more attractive than him?
(d) His father.
2. Why does Caduta want to avoid being nude?
(a) She is not old enough.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She has had many children.
(d) She is religious.
3. What is John's relationship with Selina at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his long-time crush.
(c) She is his girlfriend.
(d) She is his cousin.
4. What is John's last name?
5. Who is described as being unable to find interest in anything besides sex and money?
(d) John's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Doris react to John making a pass at her?
2. John wants to keep a leash on which character?
3. What is the name of the stripper John takes Doris to see?
4. What is John's dad's name?
5. The actors in the novel are best described by which adjective?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about John's black outs?
2. Why can't John find interest in anything?
3. Why does a woman chastise John, and how does he react?
4. Describe John's relationship with Selina.
5. What is significant about Vron?
6. Why does John ask Selina to move in with him?
7. What postmodern technique does Amis use in "Money: A Suicide Note"?
8. What is John searching for?
9. What is the significance of The Shakespeare?
10. Describe the relationship between Fielding and John.
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)