|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amis describes the novel as which of the following?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A piece of mail.
(c) A script.
(d) A suicide note.
2. When John and Selina have sex, what do they discuss?
(a) Moving to New York.
3. What is Ella's last name?
4. Where is John at the beginning of the novel?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What kinds of scenes does Caduta want to avoid?
(a) Sex scenes.
(b) Scenes with animals.
(c) Romantic scenes.
(d) Scenes with children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel about Alec being in prison?
2. What is Vron's real name?
3. How does Doris react to John making a pass at her?
4. Whose advice does John seem to listen to most?
5. John is bothered by Selina sleeping with another man in which condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is addiction a theme in "Money: A Suicide Note"?
2. How does John view Selina?
3. How does Doris react to John's seduction?
4. What is the significance of The Shakespeare?
5. What is the purpose of this novel?
6. Why does John decide he wants to go back to London?
7. What are John's main motivators?
8. Why is John attracted to Martina?
9. What is significant about Vron?
10. Describe Fielding Goodney.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)