|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment causes John to drink whiskey?
(a) Sore back.
(d) Stomach acid.
2. According to Fielding, which industry(ies) makes the most money?
(a) Those based on entertainment.
(b) Those based on addiction.
(c) Those based on film.
(d) Those based on consumption.
3. What is Bill's occupation?
4. Why did John throw Selina out?
(a) He found out she had cheated on him.
(b) He was blacked out from drinking.
(c) He was angry she had been seeing Alec.
(d) He found out she had been stealing money.
5. How does John feel about his cabbie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the topless girl that John watches in New York?
2. Who does John think he should marry?
3. What is Selina's last name?
4. What is the name of the stripper John takes Doris to see?
5. Which of the following is the biggest difference between Martina and Selina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fielding Goodney.
2. Why does John ask Selina to move in with him?
3. What is John searching for?
4. Why is addiction a theme in "Money: A Suicide Note"?
5. What is the relationship between John and Martina?
6. Why are Selina and John attracted to each other?
7. What evidence points to John's preoccupation with sex?
8. What is significant about John's black outs?
9. Why is John happy that Alec is in prison?
10. How does Doris react to John's seduction?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)