1. Amis describes the novel as which of the following?
A suicide note.
2. What is John's last name?
3. John's racist cabbie thinks that killing will do which of the following?
Improve the world.
4. Where is John at the beginning of the novel?
5. What has John been diagnosed with?
6. How does John feel about his cabbie?
7. What is John's job?
8. What ailment causes John to drink whiskey?
9. What is Selina's last name?
10. What is John's relationship with Selina at the beginning of the novel?
She is his girlfriend.
This section contains 2,997 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)