|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pg. 255 to 292.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Hollywood trade magazine?
(a) Silver Screen.
(b) Box Office.
(c) From the Top.
2. What does John contemplate telling Martina about?
(a) She was almost killed.
(b) Her husband's affair.
(c) She was almost robbed.
(d) Her pet's disobedience.
3. What new pet did Martina get?
(a) A bird.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
4. Butch wants the film to include what kind of scenes?
(a) Romantic scenes.
(b) Explicit scenes.
(c) Violent scenes.
(d) Funny scenes.
5. Alec warns John that Selina only wants him for what reason?
(a) To get married and have children.
(b) He gives her money.
(c) For a job as an actress.
(d) To have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vron?
2. What is Doris' job?
3. What is Butch obsessed with?
4. What is Doris' last name?
5. What does John's dad buy with his new money?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)