|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Thoby after Stella's death, according to Virginia?
2. How did Virginia see her memories?
3. Why did George enjoy the events Virginia hosted?
4. What era of thinking did Virginia and Vanessa both belong in?
5. What color dress did Virginia have on before her strange event with George?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Stella's death affect each member of her family?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in these stories. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Honor was something that many of the main people were striving for in this book. Who was most affected by this pursuit, and how did it change the course of Virginia's life?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)