|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the people in the Memoir Club supposed to write about?
2. How did George feel about Vanessa's relationship with Jack?
3. What social routine did Virginia have to follow?
4. How did Thoby act when he was older?
5. How did most Victorian males think?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different people in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did Virginia's tragic and unique childhood affect her life in adulthood?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)