|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Thoby act when he was young?
2. What did Virginia think was her god-given purpose?
3. When was the vacation house sold?
4. How did Jack describe his mother?
5. What is the main reason Virginia says she and Vanessa had such a strong bond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Stella's death affect each member of her family?
Essay Topic 2
There were two main schools of thought during the time of this book, Edwardian and Victorian. Please use examples from the book to compare and contrast these two important schools of thought.
Essay Topic 3
What did the title of this book mean? Why was it significant to Virginia's life and writings?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)