|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Memoir Club Contributions, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the most important sister to Virginia?
2. What kind of village did the vacation home reside in?
(a) A fishing village.
(b) An industrial village.
(c) A pecuniary village.
(d) A farming village.
3. How did Julia meet Thoby?
(a) He was a friend of her father's.
(b) She went to his school.
(c) Her sister married him.
(d) She courted him.
4. How old was Thoby when he died?
5. What kind of literary device did Woolf include in many of her writings?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George see as a sign of personal value?
2. Why does Virginia say her recollections might not be correct?
3. What were the people in the Memoir Club supposed to write about?
4. What caused Julia to become a cynic?
5. What made the house at Hyde Park so crowded?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)