|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reminiscences, Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realm does the editor hope these writings will touch?
(a) The mind.
(b) The senses.
(c) The physical being.
(d) The spirit.
2. How many living children did Virginia's mother have before marrying her second husband?
3. Who did Vanessa have an affair with?
4. What does Virginia say her mother always did without question- almost to a fault?
(a) Listened to her favorite preacher.
(b) Believed the words of others.
(c) Supported her husband.
(d) Taught her children.
5. How does Virginia describe her mother's death?
(a) The turning point in her life of comfort.
(b) The opening of a door.
(c) The light of a candle being snuffed out.
(d) The greatest disaster that could happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Woolf spend her life trying to find incident having a relationship with?
2. What was the name of Stella's husband?
3. What is this book a compilation of?
4. Why did Virginia's oldest sister feel so much guilt after her mother's death?
5. How were Virginia and Thoby related?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)