|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Sketch of the Past, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Virginia say she remembered her mother so well, even though she was young at her death?
(a) She never had a chance to change the memories.
(b) She was too young to be idealistic.
(c) It was a turning point in her life.
(d) It was traumatic to her.
2. How was George related to Virginia?
(a) He was her uncle.
(b) He was her stepbrother.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her half-brother.
3. How did Virginia feel in the first memory she had of her vacation home?
4. How many wives had Leslie had before he married Julia?
5. How does Virginia describe Julia's second husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one trait Virginia never wanted to possess?
2. How long had Virginia's mother been dead when Virginia started writing A Sketch of the Past?
3. What was symbolic to Virginia after Stella's death?
4. What does Virginia say the sensual experiences in life teach us?
5. How did Julia meet Thoby?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)