1. What is this book a compilation of?
(a) Journal entries.
(c) Unpublished works.
2. Which of the following did Virgina Wolf have an idiosyncratic style for?
(d) All of these.
3. What is "Reminiscences" about?
4. What is "A Sketch From the Past" about?
5. What did Woolf spend her life trying to find incident having a relationship with?
(a) The Present.
(c) The Past.
6. What did Woolf believe about people's identity?
(a) It did not exist.
(b) It could never be defined.
(c) It remained the same.
(d) It was always changing.
7. How did Woolf truly come to understand her beliefs and her place in the world?
(a) Through quiet contemplation in churches.
(b) Through reading poetry.
(c) Through talking with her father.
(d) Through writing fiction.
8. Where did Woolf get the material for her writing?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her imagination.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her father's sermons.
This section contains 3,457 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)