1. Where is 'Moloka'i' set?
2. What year is it when the novel begins?
3. How old is Rachel when the novel begins?
Five years old.
4. Who is Dorothy?
5. Where is Rachel living at the beginning of the novel?
6. What are the names of Rachel's brothers?
Benjamin and Kimo.
7. Who is Sarah?
8. What does Rachel's father do for a living?
He is a sailor.
9. How far does Rachel and her family have to walk to church?
Half a mile.
10. What subject is Rachel interested in?
This section contains 4,085 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)