|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Endnote and Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many patients go to the new facility when it first opens in Chapter 14?
2. Rachel submits an application to get a copy of __________________ in Chapter 21.
(a) Her marriage certificate.
(b) Her father's death certificate.
(c) Sarah's marriage certificate.
(d) Her daughter's birth certificate.
3. What does Henry decide to do instead of going out to sea?
(a) Travel overseas.
(b) Take a job onshore.
(c) Open a business in the big city.
4. What will happen if Rachel tests negative for leprosy one more time in Chapter 14?
(a) She will have to start taking aggressive medicines.
(b) She will be accepted into a medical study.
(c) She will be allowed to live on her own.
(d) She will be able to leave Moloka'i.
5. What happens after a customer notices Rachel's crippled hand?
(a) Rachel decides to have surgery.
(b) Her employer takes an interest in Rachel's life story.
(c) Rachel has to wear gloves at work.
(d) Rachel is fired with no explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry visit in Kalawao?
2. What does Rachel name her baby?
3. Whose letters to Rachel become less frequent and then stop altogether?
4. How does Sarah react when she sees Rachel?.
5. Why does Catherine walk away from Haleola's funeral?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)