|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Endnote and Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rachel escape from Moko in Chapter 8?
(a) She drops a large stone on his foot.
(b) She throws boiling water on him.
(c) She throws dirt in his eyes.
(d) She strikes him with a stick.
2. How many years is Crossen sentenced to prison?
(a) Five years.
(b) Thirty-five years.
(c) Forty-two years.
(d) Fifty years.
3. Where had Rachel decided to spend her last days?
(a) Her sister's home.
(b) Her childhood neighborhood.
(d) At a hospital.
4. What is Rachel's father's name?
(a) Peter Kalama.
(b) Joseph Kalama.
(c) Edward Kalama.
(d) Henry Kalama.
5. Why does Aunt Florence ask Rachel to go away?
(a) She doesn't want her son to meet Rachel.
(b) She never liked Rachel.
(c) She doesn't believe Rachel is who she claims to be.
(d) She is frightened that the neighbors will see her talking to a leper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rachel have sex with in Chapter 12?
2. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
3. How does Sarah react when she sees Rachel?.
4. What do Rachel's classmates call leprosy?
5. What will happen if Rachel tests negative for leprosy one more time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)