|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Endnote and Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport has Rachel become skilled at by Chapter 10?
2. What shocks the people on board when the boat nears Kalaupapa Peninsula?
(a) The size of the cliffs.
(b) The cold air.
(c) The people awaiting them.
(d) The stormy weather.
3. What type of racing does Rachel watch in Chapter 12?
(a) A childrens footrace.
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Greyhound racing.
(d) Boat racing.
4. What is Rachel's destination when she runs away?
5. What does the foreign government with troops stationed in Hawaii declare?
(a) The troops will be leaving shortly.
(b) The troops were wrongly sent to Hawaii.
(c) The troops are prepared to attack at any moment.
(d) The people of Hawaii are expected to obey the commands of the troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sister Catherine's letter in Chapter 9?
2. Why is Pono unable to visit Rachel in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Sister Catherine take Henry to Kalawao?
4. Where does Rachel stay when she arrives in Honolulu?
5. How does Rachel feel during her first examination in Chapter 3?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)