|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel's father's name?
(a) Henry Kalama.
(b) Peter Kalama.
(c) Joseph Kalama.
(d) Edward Kalama.
2. What does Mother Marianne decide following Pono's death?
(a) Rachel will be allowed to visit Haleola once a month.
(b) Rachel will move in with Haleola.
(c) Rachel will not be able to visit Pono's gravesite.
(d) Haleola will not be allowed to visit Rachel.
3. Why does Kenji stop sending money home?
(a) He has received no acknowledgment from his family.
(b) The last of his surviving family dies.
(c) He has no extra money to send.
(d) His family starts returning the money.
4. What do the radio broadcasts from Oahu announce?
(a) A ferry accident has killed 100 people in Honolulu.
(b) Wildfires are burning in Oahu.
(c) The Japanese have attacked Hawaii.
(d) Hawaii has joint the American union.
5. Who sends Rachel letters frequently?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lani, Emily, and Francine go to Haleola's house?
2. Where is Rachel transferred after Kalihi?
3. What happens to Sister Catherine's letter in Chapter 9?
4. What do the patients soon discover about the facility in Chapter 14?
5. Whom do Rachel and her mother and siblings wait for at Honolulu Harbor in Chapter 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)