|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges at Rachel when she runs away?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A wild pig.
(c) A wild horse.
(d) A coyote.
2. Who sends Rachel letters frequently?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
3. How much does Wyckoff collect for bringing Rachel to the Kalihi Receiving Station?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. How old is Rachel when the novel begins?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Eight years old.
5. Why do Rachel and others go to the highest point on the Kalaupapa Peninsula?
(a) To glimpse the regatta in Honolulu harbor.
(b) To see the smoke from the fires on Oahu.
(c) To watch the planes flying over Honolulu.
(d) To see Hawaii's first Fourth of July fireworks display.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel run away in Chapter 8?
2. How many people on the boat are infected with leprosy?
3. What happens to Sister Catherine's letter in Chapter 9?
4. Who is Hokea?
5. What does Sarah tell Rachel about the people boarding the ship in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)