|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Goodhue comes from ______________.
(d) South Africa.
2. Whom does Rachel befriend upon moving into the dormitory at Moloka'i?
3. What is Rachel teased about in Chapter 12?
(a) Forgetting Sister Catherine's birthday.
(b) Her hairstyle.
(c) Being a virgin.
(d) Her bad cooking.
4. What do the patients soon discover about the facility in Chapter 14?
(a) It is not well funded.
(b) The patients are treated like animals.
(c) No Hawaiians work there.
(d) The facility rules are too strict.
5. Why does Rachel run away in Chapter 8?
(a) She dislikes her guardians.
(b) She wants to go find her family.
(c) She is worried about Pono.
(d) She is scared of the superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rachel in Chapter 10?
2. What is found floating in the sea at the end of Chapter 20?
3. Who is Hokea?
4. How long is the journey from Honolulu to Moloka'i?
5. Whom does Rachel see while boarding the boat?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)