|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel see Dr. Goodhue frequently?
(a) To play cards together.
(b) To try every treatment that might cure her leprosy.
(c) To inform him about problems at the settlement.
(d) To be tutored by him.
2. Where is Rachel sent to live in Moloka'i?
(a) The Minister Home.
(b) The Pastor Home.
(c) The Bishop Home.
(d) The Priest Home.
3. What does Rachel learn is the reason Dorothy disappeared?
(a) Dorothy fell in love with another man and married him.
(b) Dorothy moved away to the mainland.
(c) Dorothy ran away with Kimo after he developed leprosy.
(d) Dorothy developed leprosy and died.
4. Who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) King Kamehameha III.
(b) King Kalakuana.
(c) Queen Kaʻahumanu.
(d) Princess Ruth Keʻelikōlani.
5. How old is Rachel in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jake Puehu?
2. How many other patients still remain at the facility when Rachel leaves?
3. How do prospective landlords treat Rachel?
4. Dr. Goodhue comes from ______________.
5. Why does Rachel volunteer to be a patient at the new investigation station?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)