|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hokea?
(a) A poet.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A painter.
(d) A musician.
2. What does Rachel convince Kenji not to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Swim out to sea.
(b) Hang himself.
(c) Jump from the cliffs.
(d) Run away from the settlement.
3. What does Rachel name her baby?
4. What is Rachel fascinated by while attending a party?
(a) An automobile.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A gramophone.
5. What do Dorothy and Henry often argue about?
(a) Henry's family.
(b) The lack of trust in their relationship.
(c) What to spend their money on.
(d) Who to blame for Rachel's condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haleola notice when she walks to the beach to meet Rachel in Chapter 10?
2. Why do Rachel and Kenji call the police on Crossen?
3. According to Dr. Goodhue, Lani's health concern in Chapter 15 is caused by _______________.
4. Why does Rachel jump into the rough waters in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Henry get on a boat in Chapter 16?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)