|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks the people on board when the boat nears Kalaupapa Peninsula?
(a) The cold air.
(b) The stormy weather.
(c) The people awaiting them.
(d) The size of the cliffs.
2. How many other patients still remain at the facility when Rachel leaves?
3. Who is the superintendent of the leper settlement?
(a) Arthur Bennington.
(b) Sister Catherine.
(c) R.W. Meyer.
(d) George Dennison.
4. Whom does Sister Catherine write to in Chapter 9?
(a) Rachel's father.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) Rachel's mother.
5. What will happen if Rachel tests negative for leprosy one more time in Chapter 14?
(a) She will be allowed to live on her own.
(b) She will be accepted into a medical study.
(c) She will be able to leave Moloka'i.
(d) She will have to start taking aggressive medicines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the foreign government with troops stationed in Hawaii declare?
2. Whom does Rachel kiss in Chapter 10?
3. Where is Rachel sent to live in Moloka'i?
4. What does Sister Catherine learn about her mother in Chapter 12?
5. What illness does Henry mistake for leprosy in Chapter 15?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)