|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many patients go to the new facility when it first opens in Chapter 14?
2. What does Henry decide to do instead of going out to sea?
(a) Take a job onshore.
(b) Travel overseas.
(c) Open a business in the big city.
3. Where does Sister Catherine go for vacation in Chapter 17?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. How does Rachel escape from Moko in Chapter 8?
(a) She drops a large stone on his foot.
(b) She throws boiling water on him.
(c) She strikes him with a stick.
(d) She throws dirt in his eyes.
5. What does the government in charge declare itself in Chapter 4?
(a) The Republic of Hawaii.
(b) The State of Hawaii.
(c) The Nation of Hawaii.
(d) The Democratic Republic of Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the settlement residents shown a movie in Chapter 13?
2. Where is Rachel living at the beginning of the novel?
3. Whose bed is empty at the end of Chapter 6?
4. How does Rachel feel when her father comes for a visit in Chapter 9?
5. Where does Rachel board the boat in Chapter 4?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)