|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three-Kapu! Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Marianne decide following Pono's death?
(a) Rachel will move in with Haleola.
(b) Rachel will be allowed to visit Haleola once a month.
(c) Rachel will not be able to visit Pono's gravesite.
(d) Haleola will not be allowed to visit Rachel.
2. What subject is Rachel interested in?
3. Whose letters to Rachel become less frequent and then stop altogether?
(a) Her father's letters.
(b) Her sister's letters.
(c) Her brother's letters.
(d) Her mother's letters.
4. What charges at Rachel when she runs away?
(a) A coyote.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A wild pig.
(d) A wild horse.
5. What is Rachel's father's name?
(a) Joseph Kalama.
(b) Henry Kalama.
(c) Peter Kalama.
(d) Edward Kalama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children call Mr. Wyckoff?
2. Where are the people with leprosy kept on the boat?
3. Whom does Rachel kiss in Chapter 10?
4. What frightens Rachel when she first meets Francine?
5. What do Dorothy and Henry often argue about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)