|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three-Kapu! Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Haleola?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Francine's mother.
(c) Uncle Pono's friend.
(d) Her new teacher.
2. What is Rachel fascinated by while attending a party?
(a) A gramophone.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) An automobile.
3. What does Henry tell Rachel about her sister Sarah in Chapter 10?
(a) Sarah had a baby.
(b) Sarah is at college.
(c) Sarah is getting married.
(d) Sarah has leprosy.
4. How long is the journey from Honolulu to Moloka'i?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Five hours.
5. What does the board of health put on the fence in front of the Kamala's house?
(a) A sign saying that the house contains leprosy.
(b) A wreath.
(c) A large red 'x.'
(d) Yellow police tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dorothy?
2. How does Rachel feel about her Uncle Pono?
3. What is Rachel's father's name?
4. How old is Rachel when the novel begins?
5. What does Rachel's father do for a living?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)