|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two-The Stone Leaf, Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter that Haleola reads in Chapter 7 say?
(a) Rachel is allowed to stay with her Uncle Pono.
(b) Rachel must remain at Bishop Home.
(c) Rachel must return home to her family.
(d) Rachel is being transferred further south.
2. What charges at Rachel when she runs away?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A wild pig.
(c) A coyote.
(d) An eagle.
3. Whom does Rachel see while boarding the boat?
(a) Her family.
(b) An old school friend.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Mr. Wyckoff.
4. Who is Rachel reunited with in Moloka'i?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her Uncle Pono.
5. How old is Rachel when the novel begins?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
2. What is Rachel's father's name?
3. What does the government in charge declare itself in Chapter 4?
4. What does the board of health put on the fence in front of the Kamala's house?
5. What does the preacher say about leprosy in Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)