|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies at the end of Chapter 8?
(b) Sister Catherine.
(d) Uncle Pono.
2. Whose letters to Rachel become less frequent and then stop altogether?
(a) Her father's letters.
(b) Her mother's letters.
(c) Her sister's letters.
(d) Her brother's letters.
3. Where is 'Moloka'i' set?
(c) New Zealand.
4. Why does Rachel run away in Chapter 8?
(a) She dislikes her guardians.
(b) She is scared of the superintendent.
(c) She wants to go find her family.
(d) She is worried about Pono.
5. Crossen believes he got leprosy from ___________.
(a) His cousin.
(b) A Chinese prostitute.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) A former colleague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pono unable to visit Rachel in Chapter 7?
2. What does Rachel convince Kenji not to do in Chapter 15?
3. Whose bed is empty at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Where are the people with leprosy kept on the boat?
5. What sport has Rachel become skilled at by Chapter 10?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)