|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Rachel and her family have to walk to church?
(a) Two city blocks.
(b) A mile.
(c) Half a mile.
(d) A quarter of a mile.
2. According to Dr. Goodhue, Lani's health concern in Chapter 15 is caused by _______________.
(a) A botched operation.
(b) Medications counteracting.
(c) An infection.
(d) A hormonal imbalance.
3. What happens to Sister Catherine's letter in Chapter 9?
(a) It is shredded.
(b) It is lost.
(c) It is returned.
(d) It is intercepted by the government.
4. What does Mother Marianne decide following Pono's death?
(a) Haleola will not be allowed to visit Rachel.
(b) Rachel will be allowed to visit Haleola once a month.
(c) Rachel will move in with Haleola.
(d) Rachel will not be able to visit Pono's gravesite.
5. What does Henry decide to do instead of going out to sea?
(b) Open a business in the big city.
(c) Take a job onshore.
(d) Travel overseas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do prospective landlords treat Rachel?
2. What charges at Rachel when she runs away?
3. What does Mother Marianne ask Rachel when she returns from the party in Chapter 10?
4. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
5. Where is Rachel sent to live in Moloka'i?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)