|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Rachel letters frequently?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. Whom does Rachel see while boarding the boat?
(a) Her family.
(b) An old school friend.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Mr. Wyckoff.
3. Why do Rachel and others go to the highest point on the Kalaupapa Peninsula?
(a) To see Hawaii's first Fourth of July fireworks display.
(b) To see the smoke from the fires on Oahu.
(c) To watch the planes flying over Honolulu.
(d) To glimpse the regatta in Honolulu harbor.
4. How does Rachel feel during her first examination in Chapter 3?
5. What does Henry tell Rachel about her mother in Chapter 9?
(a) She is working in a factory.
(b) She will visit soon.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She took the children and moved away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Rachel about her sister Sarah in Chapter 10?
2. What year is it in Chapter 12?
3. What does Rachel warn Catherine about in Chapter 13?
4. What does the preacher say about leprosy in Chapter 3?
5. What is Rachel's destination when she runs away?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)