|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two-The Stone Leaf, Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the leper settlement?
(a) R.W. Meyer.
(b) Arthur Bennington.
(c) George Dennison.
(d) Sister Catherine.
2. Who is Dorothy?
(a) Rachel's mother.
(b) Rachel's sister.
(c) Rachel's neighbor.
(d) Rachel's aunt.
3. Where does Rachel board the boat in Chapter 4?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Maui Harbor.
(c) Honolulu Harbor.
(d) Ala Wai Harbor.
4. How does Rachel feel about her Uncle Pono?
(a) She is uncomfortable around him.
(b) She is particularly fond of him.
(c) She despises him.
(d) She is indifferent towards him.
5. Where is Rachel sent to live in Moloka'i?
(a) The Pastor Home.
(b) The Bishop Home.
(c) The Priest Home.
(d) The Minister Home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government in charge declare itself in Chapter 4?
2. What does Sarah tell Rachel about the people boarding the ship in Chapter 1?
3. What are 'pali'?
4. Who is Sarah?
5. Who is Rachel reunited with in Moloka'i?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)