|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the radio broadcasts from Oahu announce?
(a) Wildfires are burning in Oahu.
(b) Hawaii has joint the American union.
(c) The Japanese have attacked Hawaii.
(d) A ferry accident has killed 100 people in Honolulu.
2. What did Gabriel Crossen once do?
(a) He was a famous musician.
(b) He wrote a controvercial book.
(c) He was in the American navy.
(d) He worked with Rachel's father.
3. Why does Rachel jump into the rough waters in Chapter 13?
(a) To save Catherine.
(b) To get away from Moko.
(c) To kill herself.
(d) To help a drowning child.
4. Where is Crossen sent after he is sentenced for his crime?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Nowhere, he stays on Kalaupapa.
(d) Baton Rouge.
5. Why do Rachel and Kenji call the police on Crossen?
(a) He steals from the shop in Kalaupapa.
(b) He breaks one of their windows.
(c) He threatens Rachel with physical harm.
(d) He beats his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rachel have sex with in Chapter 12?
2. What year is it in Chapter 19?
3. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
4. What is found floating in the sea at the end of Chapter 20?
5. What is Rachel teased about in Chapter 12?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)