|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Hawaiian Islands on April 1st, 1946?
(a) A tsunami strikes.
(b) A drought begins.
(c) A typhoon hits.
(d) It snows.
2. What is found floating in the sea at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A message in a bottle.
(b) An abandoned fishing vessel.
(c) Crossen's body.
(d) An airplane.
3. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
(a) Walk a mile to the store.
(b) Write a letter for him.
(c) Teach him how to sew.
(d) Help him with chores.
4. Why do Lani, Emily, and Francine go to Haleola's house?
(a) To look for Haleola's will.
(b) To hide from the funeral goers.
(c) To clean up after the funeral.
(d) To help Rachel prepare Haleola for the funeral.
5. What year is it in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rachel have sex with in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Catherine slap Rachel in Chapter 7?
3. Who dies at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What do the radio broadcasts from Oahu announce?
5. How long is the route that Rachel takes when she runs away?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)