|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four-'Ohana, Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Crossen sentenced to prison?
(a) Thirty-five years.
(b) Forty-two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifty years.
2. Why does Crossen come to Kalaupapa instead of the leprosy colony close to his home in Louisiana?
(a) He does not want to embarrass his family.
(b) He has always wanted to see Hawaii.
(c) He was kicked out of the Louisiana facility for bad behavior.
(d) The facility in Louisiana is full.
3. What do the radio broadcasts from Oahu announce?
(a) Wildfires are burning in Oahu.
(b) A ferry accident has killed 100 people in Honolulu.
(c) The Japanese have attacked Hawaii.
(d) Hawaii has joint the American union.
4. Who is the superintendent of the leper settlement?
(a) Arthur Bennington.
(b) George Dennison.
(c) R.W. Meyer.
(d) Sister Catherine.
5. Why does Catherine walk away from Haleola's funeral?
(a) She feels unwelcome.
(b) She can't bear to say good-bye to Haleola.
(c) She is reminded of her recently deceased mother.
(d) She has an appointment to keep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rachel have sex with in Chapter 12?
2. What does Rachel think of the moving pictures?
3. What year is it in Chapter 12?
4. What does Moko make Rachel do in Chapter 8?
5. Why do Rachel and Kenji call the police on Crossen?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)