|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moll swept off her feet by an Irishman?
(a) by his appearance of great wealth.
(b) by his rakish good looks.
(c) by his gifts of jewels.
(d) by his smooth tongue.
2. How does Moll take advantage of the fop who took her to bed one evening?
(a) she blackmails him.
(b) she gets him to fall asleep and takes everything he has.
(c) she charges him a large sum to keep quiet.
(d) she accuses him of raping her.
3. How old does she now admit to being?
4. What is Moll tempted to do that frightens her?
(a) she is tempted to turn herself in.
(b) she is tempted to steal the girl.
(c) she is tempted to look for more children to rob.
(d) she is tempted to murder the girl.
5. What do Moll and Mrs. B work out?
(a) a plan to find Moll's husband.
(b) a budget for Moll's expenses.
(c) a job for Moll to pay her expenses.
(d) a way to transport Moll to Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moll get to visit in Newgate?
2. Who tries to help Moll get released from Newgate?
3. What hardens Moll's heart to become a professional thief?
4. What does Moll say about her delivery?
5. Who does the landlady send for to assist Moll?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)