Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banker promise Moll?
(a) to help her triple her money.
(b) to pay her well for occasional sex.
(c) not to offer her money to be his mistress.
(d) not to talk more until he has a divorce.
2. Why does Moll cease to fear witnesses against her?
(a) no one knows her face.
(b) she works in several disguises.
(c) they are all hanged or transported.
(d) she knows too much about them.
3. How is Moll married to the Irishman?
(a) in a Druid ceremony.
(b) in the Church of England.
(c) in a Roman Catholic ceremony.
(d) by a Magistrate.
4. What does Moll confess to the banker?
(a) that she fell in love with him at the bank.
(b) that she trusted him but that was all.
(c) that she had no romantic ideas about him.
(d) that she had thought he was single.
5. Why do people suggest that Moll move out of St. John's Street?
(a) people think she is a whore.
(b) she is obviously pregnant with no husband.
(c) she needs to go to a hsopital.
(d) someone recognises her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a woman caught with goods Moll had stolen?
2. What effect does Moll's brushes with the law have on her activities?
3. Who does Moll meet to help her with her money?
4. Who does the governess introduce Moll to who can help her learn the art of thieving?
5. Why does Moll put off the banker who now has a divorce?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)