|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moll steal from a child?
(a) a bag containing a few coins.
(b) a small gold necklace.
(c) her shoes.
(d) a bag she is carrying for her mother.
2. Who does the wealthy man Moll robs in a coach turn out to be?
(a) a pirate leading a double life.
(b) a baronet from a good family.
(c) a cousin of the king.
(d) a royal prince.
3. What does the banker promise Moll?
(a) not to offer her money to be his mistress.
(b) not to talk more until he has a divorce.
(c) to help her triple her money.
(d) to pay her well for occasional sex.
4. What happens at the Barnet Stage?
(a) Moll fakes an accident and demands compensation.
(b) Moll goes to Glasgow.
(c) Moll takes a woman's watch from her belt.
(d) Moll steals a bundle from a girl with a baby.
5. After moving back with the governess, what work does Mill do?
(a) baby sitting.
(b) teaching school.
(c) house cleaning.
(d) needle work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the governess introduce Moll to who can help her learn the art of thieving?
2. What reception does Moll get from the inmates at Newgate?
3. How is Moll swept off her feet by an Irishman?
4. What does Moll manage to get from an ale house?
5. How much does Mrs. B say Moll's lying in will cost?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)