|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 250-271:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Moll realize the older brother only wants her as a mistress?
(a) when he gives her 100 guineas and a promise for that much each year.
(b) when he stops talking about love and marriage.
(c) when he gives her £1000 to leave town..
(d) when he tells her he is engaged to another lady.
2. What had Moll's mother promised her?
(a) to cut her son out of her will.
(b) to leave her a house in Virginia.
(c) to leave her something in her will.
(d) to leave her a way to find her again.
3. When a woman friend of Moll's wants her to meet her brother, what does the man want?
(a) a maid.
(b) a nanny for his children.
(c) a mistress.
(d) her money.
4. What do they call Mrs. B in her house?
5. What is Moll's first theft?
(a) the wallet of an old man asleep on a park bench.
(b) an unwatched parcel in an apothecary shop.
(c) a watch on the belt of an old lady.
(d) money left lying on a counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location when Moll is finally caught red handed?
2. What does she say he is probably most worried about now?
3. What does Moll, called Mrs. Betty, do better than the daughters of the new family?
4. How does Moll get one last £50 from her brother/husband in Virginia?
5. How is Moll swept off her feet by an Irishman?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)