|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 250-271:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banker say about himself and his wife?
(a) he is unhappy and she is living a high life.
(b) he is a cuckold and she is a whore.
(c) he is young and she is old.
(d) he is alone and she is in an asylum.
2. What does the narrator insist that the characters must eventually become?
(c) hardened criminals.
(d) real people.
3. What happens when Betty Flanders goes to live with another widow?
(a) the widow finds a rich man and marries.
(b) she meets all kinds of rich, available men.
(c) the widwo dies and leaves her house to Mrs. Flanders.
(d) the widow turns her in to the police.
4. Who is assumed to be the narrator of the story?
(a) Daniel DeFoe.
(b) Moll Flanders' mother.
(c) Moll Flanders.
(d) a British journalist.
5. What does Moll say the passing jade thinks of?
(a) having many babies.
(b) a chance to marry.
(c) not the man but the money.
(d) a love of their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather during Moll's trip back to England from Virginia?
2. How does Moll get her husband to agree to move to Carolina?
3. Why does Moll not relate all the adventures of her Lancashire husband?
4. What happens with the younger brother?
5. Why does the narrator say that the ugly and wicked part of a person's life must be presented?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)