|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 174-212:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the younger brother retort to his sister's talk about money?
(a) a beautiful maid will sometimes ride a carriage before her mistress.
(b) an ugly lady with money is no prize.
(c) a beautiful maid is often taken by a wealthy friend.
(d) a beautiful gets money in the form of gifts.
2. Who does the wealthy man Moll robs in a coach turn out to be?
(a) a baronet from a good family.
(b) a cousin of the king.
(c) a royal prince.
(d) a pirate leading a double life.
3. What happens to a woman caught with goods Moll had stolen?
(a) she is taken to Newgate.
(b) she has a heart attack and dies.
(c) she tells on Moll.
(d) she kicks a policeman.
4. What spared Moll's mother's life when she was condemned to die?
(a) she escaped and fled to virginia.
(b) she was pregnant with Moll.
(c) she turned state's evidence.
(d) she became the mistress of the warden.
5. What does Moll discover about her husband in Virginia?
(a) that he is actually her brother.
(b) that he does not own a plantation.
(c) that he is dying of consumption.
(d) that he has black misstresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sister tell her brother now recommends a woman to a gentleman?
2. Why does Mrs. Mayoress say Moll may become a gentlewoman for all they know?
3. What does Moll steal from a child?
4. What does the narrator say about Moll's being penitent?
5. What does the governess manage for Moll's son?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)