|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 174-212:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moll married to the Irishman?
(a) in a Druid ceremony.
(b) by a Magistrate.
(c) in a Roman Catholic ceremony.
(d) in the Church of England.
2. How does Moll take advantage of the fop who took her to bed one evening?
(a) she gets him to fall asleep and takes everything he has.
(b) she accuses him of raping her.
(c) she charges him a large sum to keep quiet.
(d) she blackmails him.
3. What does Moll fear about her current landlady who brings Mrs. B?
(a) that she will toss her out.
(b) that she will cause trouble for her.
(c) that she will demand a great deal of money.
(d) that she will steal her baby.
4. How does Moll begin looking at the banker's house?
(a) as a place she likes to visit.
(b) as if she could improve on it.
(c) as if it were her own.
(d) as a problem she must solve.
5. What does the younger brother protest about with his sister?
(a) that he is looking for a woman without money.
(b) that he will never marry an woman.
(c) that he is not interested in money.
(d) that he always has to take his brother's left overs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter Moll receives after the baby is born?
2. What is the assumption left up to the reader in the Preface?
3. What does Moll discover about her husband in Virginia?
4. Who does the governess introduce Moll to who can help her learn the art of thieving?
5. Why does Moll cease to fear witnesses against her?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)