|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 83-99:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moll want to become?
(a) a gentlewoman.
(b) a dancer.
(c) a singer.
(d) a wife and mother.
2. What does the gentleman at Bath give Moll?
(a) a small drawer full of gold coins.
(b) a diamond ring.
(c) a cheque for £1,000.
(d) a letter of credit.
3. What happens to the gentleman at Bath?
(a) he is arrested for theft.
(b) he is visited by his wife.
(c) he leaves in the middle of the night.
(d) he becomes ill.
4. What does Moll say marriages are the consequences of in the country?
5. What shows the other brother's intentions that Moll does not understand?
(a) he gives her money.
(b) he takes her out of the house.
(c) he kisses her and runs away.
(d) he proposes marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sister tell her older brother about having money but not great beauty when looking for a husband?
2. What does the new mistress lack that the former one had?
3. Where does Moll say her true name is known?
4. What has Moll heard about the gentleman she is considering marriage to?
5. What happens with the younger brother?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)