|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15-47:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayoress call Moll that she thinks is a bad name?
2. Why does the mistress come to talk with Moll while she sews a shirt?
(a) because she is always crying.
(b) because she is not doing a good job.
(c) because she has a new family for Moll.
(d) because she has bad news.
3. How does Moll talk about their next encounter?
(a) she says he smuggled her into his room and locked the door.
(b) she says he gave her £1000.
(c) she says he went farther than decency allows her to recount.
(d) she says he paid her to disrobe for him to see.
4. What does the new mistress lack that the former one had?
(c) fine clothes.
5. What does the sister tell her brother now recommends a woman to a gentleman?
(a) being well educated.
(b) only exceptional looks.
(c) having a sponsor.
(d) nothing but money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say that the ugly and wicked part of a person's life must be presented?
2. What is Moll's first recollection?
3. How does Moll get away from the gypsies?
4. What does Moll want to become?
5. What does Moll receive at the second home where she is kept?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)