|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 212-250:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been left out of the story?
(a) some of the duplicate parts.
(b) some of the more vicious parts.
(c) some of the least colorful parts.
(d) some of the most boring parts.
2. How long is Moll married to the banker before he dies?
(a) six months.
(b) five years.
(c) eighteen weeks.
(d) one year.
3. After moving back with the governess, what work does Mill do?
(a) teaching school.
(b) house cleaning.
(c) baby sitting.
(d) needle work.
4. What does Moll receive at the second home where she is kept?
(a) £100 a month.
(b) hard labor.
(c) fire new garments.
5. Why does Moll cease to fear witnesses against her?
(a) she works in several disguises.
(b) no one knows her face.
(c) she knows too much about them.
(d) they are all hanged or transported.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the younger brother retort to his sister's talk about money?
2. What does Moll suspect about her landlady and the gentleman?
3. What do they call Mrs. B in her house?
4. What does Moll tell her suitor that he does not apparently believe?
5. How does the landlady get the gentleman to offer money to Moll?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)