|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 212-250:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sister tell her brother now recommends a woman to a gentleman?
(a) being well educated.
(b) only exceptional looks.
(c) nothing but money.
(d) having a sponsor.
2. Who does the landlady send for to assist Moll?
(a) a lawyer.
(b) a banker.
(c) a midwife.
(d) a doctor.
3. What shows the other brother's intentions that Moll does not understand?
(a) he gives her money.
(b) he takes her out of the house.
(c) he proposes marriage.
(d) he kisses her and runs away.
4. After her Bath lover deserts her, what does Moll have?
(a) bills in excess of £450.
(b) a sick baby and no money.
(c) above £450 and her possessions.
(d) her apartment for one more month.
5. Before they depart for Ireland, what does Moll's new husband ask her?
(a) if she wants a large family.
(b) if she will wait for him in West chester.
(c) if she has affairs to finish in London.
(d) if she has brought any money with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moll meet to help her with her money?
2. What causes Moll to become audacious in her thievery?
3. What does Moll suspect about her landlady and the gentleman?
4. How does Moll begin looking at the banker's house?
5. What does the narrator insist is the value of the story?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)