|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 125-148:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other people call Moll a handsome woman. What does she say about that?
(a) she denies it.
(b) she thinks people are blind.
(c) she hopes it is true.
(d) she thinks so too.
2. How does Moll compare herself to the gentleman at Bath?
(a) that she is more wicked.
(b) that she is more helpless.
(c) that she is more noble.
(d) that she is more innocent.
3. What is Moll's first recollection?
(a) being hungry on the street.
(b) leaving Newgate prison.
(c) being among the gypsies.
(d) learning how to sew.
4. Who does the landlady send for to assist Moll?
(a) a doctor.
(b) a banker.
(c) a lawyer.
(d) a midwife.
5. After her son is born, where does the gentleman arrange apartments for Moll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. B say she does for the newborns?
2. What does Mrs. Mayoress call Moll that she thinks is a bad name?
3. Why does Mrs. Mayoress say Moll may become a gentlewoman for all they know?
4. What does Moll say that women of her time had lost?
5. How does the elder brother begin his chase of Moll?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)