|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 125-148:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moll say about her delivery?
(a) it was expert and better than a mother's help.
(b) she learns she has twin girls.
(c) it nearly kills her.
(d) the baby is still born.
2. How does the captain's lady help repay Moll for her services?
(a) by helping her rumored to be a wealthy widow.
(b) by making Moll her secretary.
(c) by giving her some money.
(d) by inviting other ship's captains to her home.
3. When Moll is well enough to go to Mrs. B's house, how is she surprised?
(a) by its small rooms.
(b) by its seculsion.
(c) by its value.
(d) by its comfort and cleanliness.
4. How does Moll compare herself to the gentleman at Bath?
(a) that she is more noble.
(b) that she is more innocent.
(c) that she is more wicked.
(d) that she is more helpless.
5. Where does Moll take up residence after returning from Virginia?
(c) the Mint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sister tell her brother now recommends a woman to a gentleman?
2. How does Moll get away from the gypsies?
3. What does Moll agree to do for the gentleman during his sickness?
4. What does Moll receive at the second home where she is kept?
5. After her son is born, where does the gentleman arrange apartments for Moll?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)