|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 174-212:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the Barnet Stage?
(a) Moll goes to Glasgow.
(b) Moll takes a woman's watch from her belt.
(c) Moll steals a bundle from a girl with a baby.
(d) Moll fakes an accident and demands compensation.
2. Who does Moll meet to help her with her money?
(a) a solicitor.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a doctor.
(d) a banker.
3. How does the elder brother begin his chase of Moll?
(a) buying her expensive gifts.
(b) talking about her to his sisters.
(c) flirting with her in front of his mother.
(d) slipping into her room at night.
4. How old does she now admit to being?
5. Why does Moll cease to fear witnesses against her?
(a) they are all hanged or transported.
(b) no one knows her face.
(c) she works in several disguises.
(d) she knows too much about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before they depart for Ireland, what does Moll's new husband ask her?
2. How does Moll talk about their next encounter?
3. How is Moll married to the Irishman?
4. What does the younger brother want to do?
5. How does the governess get money from the baronet?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)