|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 174-212:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moll married to the Irishman?
(a) in a Druid ceremony.
(b) in a Roman Catholic ceremony.
(c) in the Church of England.
(d) by a Magistrate.
2. Why does Moll put off the banker who now has a divorce?
(a) she is not sure she wants to marry again.
(b) she is pregnant again.
(c) she has to divorce her husband.
(d) she wants to be sure he has the divorce.
3. What does the sister tell her older brother about having money but not great beauty when looking for a husband?
(a) with money she can buy beauty.
(b) the first will do without the last.
(c) a beautiful girl cannot buy money.
(d) her money is invested well.
4. How does Moll talk about their next encounter?
(a) she says he gave her £1000.
(b) she says he smuggled her into his room and locked the door.
(c) she says he went farther than decency allows her to recount.
(d) she says he paid her to disrobe for him to see.
5. Who does Moll meet to help her with her money?
(a) a banker.
(b) a solicitor.
(c) a merchant.
(d) a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moll do to the shopkeeper after she is exonerated by the capture of the real shoplifter?
2. When does Moll realize the older brother only wants her as a mistress?
3. How does Moll begin looking at the banker's house?
4. What happens to Moll in her widow's dress outside a shop?
5. What does the new mistress lack that the former one had?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)