Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Katrina and Josef married before they had their first child?
2. After three weeks at sea, how many days ahead of schedule was "The Ghanjee"?
3. What was the name of Josef's doctor?
4. How many elephants performed at the Wunderzircus?
5. How old was Bram when he met Gertie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
2. What did the hospital look like where Bram awoke after the shipwreck?
3. Why was a man arrested in Sian's village?
4. What judgment did Kalli Gooma say about Bram's test he took to become a mahout?
5. How did Modoc kill Hamid?
6. During the time "The Ghanjee" was caught during a storm and Bram tried to soothe the elephants, what advice did he remember his father saying?
7. Describe Gertie's dance atop Modoc.
8. What did Ja write in one of his letters to Bram?
9. How did Modoc travel to the ship that transported her to America?
10. What did Bram remember about his meeting with Atoul?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Elephantarium, how Bram was viewed by the maharajah and his staff, and why they viewed him that way.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the people in the sideshow and how their handicaps affected their lives.
Essay Topic 3
Bram and Mo seemed to have a special bond between them. Discuss the bond between Bram and Mo and how it was developed and strengthened.
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)