|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Marigold and Schulz married?
2. How many elephants performed at the Wunderzircus?
3. What did Gertie do as they were riding Mo for an outing and a picnic lunch?
4. Where did Bram store his belongings on board ship?
5. What was the staircase made from that led to the great doors of the palace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
2. What could Bram see when he left the hospital and went to the street?
3. How did Bram and Gertie dress themselves and Modoc for Josef's funeral?
4. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
5. What did the hospital look like where Bram awoke after the shipwreck?
6. Why was Josef especially suited to train Modoc?
7. What did Bram remember about his meeting with Atoul?
8. How did Bram and Modoc feed each other when they were little?
9. Who was born on the same day that Bram was born?
10. Where did Bram awake after he saw Atoul?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the dangers along the trail that Bram and Mo traveled when they left the Elephantarium and how Bram and Mo dealt with these dangers.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss life in Mayaua and how it changed when Bram and Mo came. Were these changes permanent?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the people in the sideshow and how their handicaps affected their lives.
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)