|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Bram been unconscious when Kelly came to see him?
2. What statue was centered on the front lawn of the palace?
3. How long did it take Bram to recover from a deadly virus?
4. How tall was Atoul?
5. In what valley were Bram and Modoc born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Bram awake after he saw Atoul?
2. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
3. What did Bram tell Mo when it appeared that they would drown?
4. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
5. How did Bram and Gertie dress themselves and Modoc for Josef's funeral?
6. Why weren't any lifeboats launched from "The Ghanjee"?
7. Why was the cemetery where Josef buried called the Grenchin Hill Cemetery?
8. Why did a sailor on the boat that rescued the survivors hit Hands?
9. What did the captain order Bram to do when he was discovered stowed away on the ship?
10. Why did the captain order all non-essential personnel below decks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the people in the sideshow and how their handicaps affected their lives.
Essay Topic 2
Bram and Mo seemed to have a special bond between them. Discuss the bond between Bram and Mo and how it was developed and strengthened.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Hinduism and what parts of Hinduism Bram embraced.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)