|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did Modoc thump the ceiling of Bram's apartment at the Elephantarium?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. How many elephants that were prepared for Captain Mohinder were outfitted with machine guns?
3. How large was the compound where Bram and Mo were tested to see if Bram could become a mahout?
(a) 150 by 250 feet.
(b) 400 by 500 feet.
(c) 300 by 400 feet.
(d) 100 by 200 feet.
4. How much did Ralph spend on a used trailer van to go get Mo?
5. Where did Mr. North take Mo rather than selling her to Bram?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was the cliff that towered over the pass the soldiers used to cross through the mountains?
2. When Bram regained consciousness at the beginning of Chapter 31, how long had he been sleeping?
3. In Chapter 40, where were Bram and Gertie looking for Modoc and work?
4. What color sarong did Bram wear when he married Sian?
5. How many elephants were in recovery after the guerrilla battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the sideshow people after the North Circus shut down?
2. Why did Jagrat have Bram meet him by the lake?
3. How did Kelly help Mo to breath after she inhaled too much smoke?
4. Why did Bram weep when he staggered out of the structure where he was being cared for after the guerrilla war?
5. How were criminals dealt with in the Sian's village?
6. What were some jobs that Bram and Mo did as they traveled?
7. Describe Bram's and Sian's wedding.
8. When did Bram and Mo die?
9. How did Modoc kill Hamid?
10. What did the maharajah say and do the last time that Bram saw him?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)