|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color sarong did Bram wear when he married Sian?
2. What was the name of the village where Modoc's wound was tended?
3. How much did Ralph spend on a used trailer van to go get Mo?
4. How many wagons were used during the test to determine whether Bram could become a mahout?
5. Where did Bram and Gertie go for their honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the head elephant trainer worked for Mr. North?
2. What did Ralph change the name of his ranch to?
3. How many elephants that were prepared for Captain Mohinder were outfitted with machine guns?
4. Where did Mr. North take Mo rather than selling her to Bram?
5. Where were Gertie and Bram married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the maharajah say and do the last time that Bram saw him?
2. What were Bram's living quarters like when he joined North's Circus?
3. Why was the breeding bull tethered and tended by children from Calcutta?
4. Why did Bram weep when he staggered out of the structure where he was being cared for after the guerrilla war?
5. What realization did Bram have when he went to Sian's grave one last time?
6. Why was a man arrested in Sian's village?
7. What did Bram observe when he awoke in Chapter 31?
8. Why did Jagrat have Bram meet him by the lake?
9. How did Modoc kill Hamid?
10. What did Ja write in one of his letters to Bram?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)