|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the elephants in North's circus were males?
2. What was the cinch made of that help the rigging on Modoc?
(b) Braided silk.
(d) Heavy rope.
3. Where did Mr. North take Mo rather than selling her to Bram?
4. When Bram regained consciousness at the beginning of Chapter 31, how long had he been sleeping?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 42 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
5. What were Bram's water bags made from?
(b) Camel skin.
(c) Sheep skin.
(d) Goat skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Bram and Modoc to travel through the bamboo?
2. How large were the palm spiders that frequented the banana plants?
3. How large was the compound where the breeding bull elephant was tethered?
4. What color hair did Kalli Gooma have?
5. What did North consider changing Modoc's name to when he took her back to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the men look like who tried to steal Mo?
2. What does it mean to "float" an animal's teeth?
3. What happened to the sideshow people after the North Circus shut down?
4. What did the maharajah say and do the last time that Bram saw him?
5. Why was a man arrested in Sian's village?
6. Why were Mo and other elephants at the North Circus sick in Chapter 35?
7. When did Bram and Mo die?
8. Why was the breeding bull tethered and tended by children from Calcutta?
9. What were some jobs that Bram and Mo did as they traveled?
10. What did Bram ask permission to do when the headman told him he could not work in the teak forest?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)