|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kelly get a job after the fire?
(a) On a ship as a cargo handler.
(b) Working for another circus.
(c) In a factory.
(d) On a ranch working horses.
2. How many of the elephants in North's circus were males?
3. How deep was the wound where the robber's knife struck Modoc's chest?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 7 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
4. When Sian's family asked Bram to join them for dinner in Chapter 26, how many of her siblings attended dinner?
5. Where did Bram and Gertie go for their honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many elephants that were prepared for Captain Mohinder were outfitted with machine guns?
2. What could Bram smell as he and Mo left the compound with the palace and the Elephantarium?
3. Where did the North Circus spend winters?
4. What colors was Sian wearing when she first met Bram?
5. How long was the pass the soldiers were to use to cross through the mountains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bram observe when he awoke in Chapter 31?
2. How were criminals dealt with in the Sian's village?
3. What judgment did Kalli Gooma say about Bram's test he took to become a mahout?
4. Why did Jagrat have Bram meet him by the lake?
5. Describe Bram's and Sian's wedding.
6. How did Modoc kill Hamid?
7. What happened to the sideshow people after the North Circus shut down?
8. In the village that Bram and Mo came to after the abduction, why did the villagers build the floors of their homes on the natural slant of the hill?
9. How did Kelly help Mo to breath after she inhaled too much smoke?
10. When did Bram and Mo die?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)