|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Josef's religious background?
(d) Greek Orthodox.
2. How long had "The Ghanjee" been traveling the high seas?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years
(d) 15 years.
3. How many men were in the first group of survivors that Bram encountered after the ship was damaged?
4. Across whose property did Bram and Modoc travel when they went into the forest alone together for the first time?
(a) Knopf's property.
(b) Geckkor's property.
(c) Rosenthal's property.
(d) Zurbruck's property.
5. How old was Bram when he received his first bull hook?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the circus sideshow, how was String billed?
2. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
3. What was the name of the in-house veterinarian at the elephantarium?
4. After the third day in the water, how many people did Bram count still clinging to life?
5. In what body of water were the survivors of the shipwreck floating?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bram and Gertie meet?
2. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
3. What system was established after Mo found the survivors?
4. Why did Kelly help Bram?
5. Why was the cemetery where Josef buried called the Grenchin Hill Cemetery?
6. What could Bram see when he left the hospital and went to the street?
7. What did Bram remember about his meeting with Atoul?
8. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
9. How did Bram and Modoc feed each other when they were little?
10. What alerted Josef to the fact that Bram was very sick?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)