|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bram store his belongings on board ship?
(a) A broken bin.
(b) Under the hay.
(c) An old cupboard.
(d) Inside the cannon.
2. How many survivors eventually banded together after the ship wreck?
3. How old was Bram when he met Gertie?
4. How many languages could Marigold speak?
5. What did North's trainer change Modoc's name to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to light the rooms of the hospital at night?
2. What was the name of the captain aboard "The Ghanjee"?
3. What was one type of flowers that lined the pathways on the palace grounds?
4. How old was Bram's mother when he was born?
5. What statue was centered on the front lawn of the palace?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Gertie's dance atop Modoc.
2. What was the wedding like for Marigold and Karl Schulz?
3. What did the captain order Bram to do when he was discovered stowed away on the ship?
4. Why did Josef fear Herr Gobel?
5. Why did a sailor on the boat that rescued the survivors hit Hands?
6. What system was established after Mo found the survivors?
7. Where did the circus employees go when the circus closed for the winter?
8. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
9. What did Bram tell Mo when it appeared that they would drown?
10. Why weren't any lifeboats launched from "The Ghanjee"?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)