|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gertie do as they were riding Mo for an outing and a picnic lunch?
(c) Read aloud.
2. What other elephants were in the hold with Mo?
(a) Pete, Will, and Millie.
(b) Maggie, Mina, and Bruno.
(c) Ellie, Peg, and Tran.
(d) Emma, Tina, and Karno.
3. How long did it take Bram to recover from a deadly virus?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. How did Kelly mark the crate that Bram hid inside in order to get on board "The Ganjee"?
(a) With an A.
(b) With a slash of red paint.
(c) With an X.
(d) With a slash of orange paint.
5. How long did it take to load everything except the elephants?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color roses did Marigold wear on a tiara when she was married?
2. What was the palace near the elephantarium made of?
3. How many people could fit into the big top to watch the Wunderzircus?
4. How did Bram get to the elephantarium?
5. How long was Mesmera's python?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kelly help Bram?
2. Describe the bull hook that Bram's father gave him when Bram was thirteen.
3. Why was the cemetery where Josef buried called the Grenchin Hill Cemetery?
4. Why was Josef especially suited to train Modoc?
5. Describe Gertie's dance atop Modoc.
6. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
7. Why did the captain order all non-essential personnel below decks?
8. What could Bram see when he left the hospital and went to the street?
9. What was the wedding like for Marigold and Karl Schulz?
10. What alerted Josef to the fact that Bram was very sick?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)