|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many hours was an SOS sent before "The Ghanjee" went down?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. Where were Marigold and Schulz married?
(a) Bram's home.
(b) Sideshow tent.
(c) The Big Top.
(d) A small village church.
3. How many fans could Bram see as he left the hospital in an endless task to keep the hospital cool?
(a) 50 or more.
(c) 60 or more.
4. How many rows of lights lined "The Ghanjee" from bow to stern?
5. Who was the maid of honor at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many elephants performed at the Wunderzircus?
2. What language did Marigold and Moonspirit speak together?
3. What was the palace near the elephantarium made of?
4. Where did Bram store his belongings on board ship?
5. Why was Schulz called the Seal Man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bram tell Mo when it appeared that they would drown?
2. Who were the people in the circus sideshow, and why did they join together?
3. Where did Bram awake after he saw Atoul?
4. What was the wedding like for Marigold and Karl Schulz?
5. How did Bram and Modoc feed each other when they were little?
6. Describe the bull hook that Bram's father gave him when Bram was thirteen.
7. Where did the circus employees go when the circus closed for the winter?
8. What did Bram remember about his meeting with Atoul?
9. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
10. What did Josef do for a living?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)