|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Marigold and Moonspirit speak together?
2. How much did Modoc weigh when she was five?
(a) 900 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 1,400 pounds.
(d) 700 pounds.
3. What was the hospital building used for at one time?
(c) Restaurant. Church.
4. What was the name of the in-house veterinarian at the elephantarium?
(a) Dr. Davis.
(b) Dr. Warren.
(c) Dr. Scharren.
(d) Dr. Smythe.
5. How many people could fit into the big top to watch the Wunderzircus?
(a) 300-400 people.
(b) 200-300 people.
(c) 100 people.
(d) 200 people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season was it when Bram and Gertie rode Modoc for a picnic?
2. What was the name of the midwife who delivered Bram?
3. Who was the maid of honor at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
4. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
5. How did Kelly mark the crate that Bram hid inside in order to get on board "The Ganjee"?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the time "The Ghanjee" was caught during a storm and Bram tried to soothe the elephants, what advice did he remember his father saying?
2. Why was Josef especially suited to train Modoc?
3. Why weren't any lifeboats launched from "The Ghanjee"?
4. How did Bram get on board "The Ghanjee"?
5. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
6. What reasons did Gobel give for selling the circus?
7. Why did a sailor on the boat that rescued the survivors hit Hands?
8. What was the wedding like for Marigold and Karl Schulz?
9. Why did Kelly help Bram?
10. What did Bram remember about his meeting with Atoul?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)