|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Katrina give Bram and Gertie to take for a picnic lunch?
(a) Cheeses, fresh bread, and sausages.
(b) Ham sandwiches and milk.
(c) Sausage biscuits and cookies.
(d) Apples, cheeses, and fresh bread.
2. What time would Bram rise when he was working in the galley?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
3. How long was Mesmera's python?
(a) 19 feet.
(b) 13 feet.
(c) 17 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
4. What was the name of the captain aboard "The Ghanjee"?
5. Where were Marigold and Schulz married?
(a) The Big Top.
(b) A small village church.
(c) Sideshow tent.
(d) Bram's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bram get to the elephantarium?
2. How long did it take Bram to recover from a deadly virus?
3. In what body of water were the survivors of the shipwreck floating?
4. How many men did it take to carry the bed the maharajah had made for Bram?
5. Where was Marigold sent by her parents when she was young?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Atoul?
2. Why was Josef especially suited to train Modoc?
3. What alerted Josef to the fact that Bram was very sick?
4. Who were the people in the circus sideshow, and why did they join together?
5. What did the hospital look like where Bram awoke after the shipwreck?
6. How did Bram and Gertie dress themselves and Modoc for Josef's funeral?
7. What did the captain order Bram to do when he was discovered stowed away on the ship?
8. What did Bram find inside the truck in which he stowed away so he could go to America with Modoc?
9. What was the second day in the water like for the survivors?
10. Where did Bram awake after he saw Atoul?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)