|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bullets hit Mo during the confrontation near the end of the pass?
2. What color shirt did Bram wear when he married Sian?
3. What were Bram's water bags made from?
(b) Sheep skin.
(c) Camel skin.
(d) Goat skin.
4. What colors were on the sailor cap the sailors had made for Mo?
(a) Blue and gold.
(b) Purple and gold.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Scarlet and black.
5. How long did Bram want the headman to give him to get Mo ready to work in the teak forests?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
6. What was the name of the village where Modoc's wound was tended?
7. How long did it take Bram to nurse Mo back to health after she was attacked by a drunk?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
8. What was the name of Sian's elephant?
9. How large was the python that Modoc encountered on the trail?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 35 feet.
(c) 30 feet or more.
(d) 20 feet or more.
10. How long did it take Bram and Modoc to travel through the bamboo?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
11. What was the name of the breeding bull elephant in Sian's village?
12. What type of truck did Ralph use to tow the trailer he used to get Mo?
13. How many days did it take Ralph and Frank to travel to get Mo?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
14. How old did Sian think that Kalli Gooma was?
15. How long were the tusks of the breeding bull elephant?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 6 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the abduction did Bram and Modoc come to a village?
2. Where did a bullet rip through Mo during the confrontation near the end of the pass?
3. Where did Kelly get a job after the fire?
4. How many of the elephants in North's circus were males?
5. What day of the week were Bram and Mo tested to see if Bram could become a mahout?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)