|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Sian's wedding dress?
(a) Turquoise and white.
(b) Orange and white.
(c) Rose and white.
(d) Lavender and white.
2. Where did Mr. North take Mo rather than selling her to Bram?
3. What color hair did Kalli Gooma have?
4. What was the cinch made of that help the rigging on Modoc?
(b) Braided silk.
(c) Heavy rope.
5. How many elephants that were prepared for Captain Mohinder were outfitted with machine guns?
6. How much did Bram agree to pay Mr. North to buy Mo?
7. How wide was the cinch on the rigging that was on Modoc?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 8 inches.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 9 inches.
8. When Bram went to see the maharajah one last time, what type of birds were in the room?
(b) Myna Birds.
9. When Bram awoke in Chapter 31, what was he lying upon?
(a) Palm fronds.
(b) A pile of rags.
(c) A dirt floor.
(d) An old army cot.
10. What was the name of Captain Mohinder's guerilla group?
(a) Peoples Liberation Party.
(b) Liberation Army.
(c) Democratic Liberation Party.
(d) Peoples Army.
11. What colors was Sian wearing when she first met Bram?
(a) Pink and purple.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Red and yellow.
(d) Brown and white.
12. What color sarong did Bram wear when he married Sian?
13. How large was the compound where Bram and Mo were tested to see if Bram could become a mahout?
(a) 150 by 250 feet.
(b) 400 by 500 feet.
(c) 300 by 400 feet.
(d) 100 by 200 feet.
14. What did Bram give the mahouts of Sian's village to take back with them?
(a) Cloth Sian had worn.
(c) A picture of himself and Mo.
(d) His amulet.
15. After four days of traveling with the guerrilla soldiers, why did an elephant go down?
(a) It pulled a muscle.
(b) It was overloaded.
(c) It stumbled.
(d) It was dehydrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the villagers name the valley where so many died and were buried?
2. How many wagons were used during the test to determine whether Bram could become a mahout?
3. How long did it take Bram and Modoc to travel through the bamboo?
4. What job did Gertie accept with the North Circus?
5. What day of the week were Bram and Mo tested to see if Bram could become a mahout?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)