|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boat rescued Mo and Bram?
(a) A freighter.
(b) A dhow.
(c) A barge.
(d) City ferryboat.
2. What was Josef's religious background?
(c) Greek Orthodox.
3. How old was Bram's mother when he was born?
4. How long did Bram stay hidden on "The Ghanjee" before he decided to show himself?
(a) A week.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How many elephants were in the hold of "The Ghanjee"?
6. How many hours a day did the teak elephants work?
7. What was one type of flowers that lined the pathways on the palace grounds?
8. How long did it take to load everything except the elephants?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
9. How many hours a day did Bram work in the galley?
10. How large was the area where the elephants held?
(a) 10 by 15 meters.
(b) 80 by 100 meters.
(c) 25 by 50 meters.
(d) 30 by 60 meters.
11. How many fans could Bram see as he left the hospital in an endless task to keep the hospital cool?
(a) 50 or more.
(b) 60 or more.
12. Where was the man from who bought the circus?
13. What type of wood was used to make the handle of Bram's first bull hook?
14. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
(a) 15 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 10 inches.
(d) 7 inches.
15. What was Kelly Hanson's job for Mr. North?
(a) Transportation chief.
(c) Elephant trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the staircase made from that led to the great doors of the palace?
2. What was Herr Gobel's first name?
3. How did Bram get to the elephantarium?
4. What was the name of the in-house veterinarian at the elephantarium?
5. How many people could fit into the big top to watch the Wunderzircus?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)