|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bram going to met Jagrat so Jagrat could take him to Atoul?
(a) In the main hall of the palace.
(b) In the training area.
(c) At his apartment.
(d) By a mimosa tree.
2. What were Bram's favorite cookies?
(b) Chocolate chip.
3. What language did Marigold and Moonspirit speak together?
4. How many elephants were in the hold of "The Ghanjee"?
5. How long did it take to load everything except the elephants?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
6. What was one type of flowers that lined the pathways on the palace grounds?
7. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
8. How long did it take Bram to recover from a deadly virus?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
9. What did Gertie do as they were riding Mo for an outing and a picnic lunch?
(d) Read aloud.
10. Who was the best man at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
11. What was the name of Josef's doctor?
12. What was the name of the midwife who delivered Bram?
13. How old was Bram when his father died?
(b) Only 13.
(d) Not quite 16.
14. What month was Bram born?
15. Which country did the "The Ghanjee" sail under?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punctures did Modoc have on her trunk from a bull hook?
2. Who was the maid of honor at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
3. How many languages could Marigold speak?
4. For how many hours was an SOS sent before "The Ghanjee" went down?
5. What saved Kelly from dying when the ship went down?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)