|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages could Marigold speak?
2. How long was Marigold?
(a) 23 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 28 inches.
(d) 33 inches.
3. How old was the maharajah?
4. How many elephants were in the hold of "The Ghanjee"?
5. Across whose property did Bram and Modoc travel when they went into the forest alone together for the first time?
(a) Geckkor's property.
(b) Knopf's property.
(c) Zurbruck's property.
(d) Rosenthal's property.
6. What type of wood was used to make the handle of Bram's first bull hook?
7. What did Curpo put in water when he cleaned Emma?
(a) Oil soap.
(b) Lye Soap.
(c) Witch hazel.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
8. Where was the man from who bought the circus?
9. What other elephants were in the hold with Mo?
(a) Emma, Tina, and Karno.
(b) Pete, Will, and Millie.
(c) Ellie, Peg, and Tran.
(d) Maggie, Mina, and Bruno.
10. What month was Bram born?
11. What was Herr Gobel's first name?
12. How many steps did Bram climb to get to the palace doors?
13. How many elephants performed at the Wunderzircus?
14. What language did Marigold and Moonspirit speak together?
15. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the maid of honor at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
2. How many hours a day did the teak elephants work?
3. How many fans could Bram see as he left the hospital in an endless task to keep the hospital cool?
4. How tall was Atoul?
5. How much time did Josef want Bram to allow Mo to spend in the flower field eating?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)