|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bram get to the elephantarium?
(a) Someone gave him a ride in a car.
(b) He walked.
(c) He hitched a ride with a farmer.
(d) A man gave him a ride on a bicycle.
2. What type of wood was used to make the handle of Bram's first bull hook?
3. How large was the area where the elephants held?
(a) 25 by 50 meters.
(b) 10 by 15 meters.
(c) 30 by 60 meters.
(d) 80 by 100 meters.
4. What was the palace near the elephantarium made of?
5. Where was Marigold sent by her parents when she was young?
(a) St. Martin.
6. What was Kelly Hanson's job for Mr. North?
(a) Transportation chief.
(b) Elephant trainer.
7. How many steps did Bram climb to get to the palace doors?
8. How many punctures did Modoc have on her trunk from a bull hook?
9. How long did Bram stay hidden on "The Ghanjee" before he decided to show himself?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A week.
10. How long were Katrina and Josef married before they had their first child?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
11. What was the name of the midwife who delivered Bram?
12. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 15 inches.
(d) 7 inches.
13. What punched a hole in the ship during the storm?
(a) A cannon.
(b) A crane.
(c) One of the elephants.
(d) A heavy crate.
14. What were Bram's favorite cookies?
(b) Chocolate chip.
15. What was the name of the in-house veterinarian at the elephantarium?
(a) Dr. Scharren.
(b) Dr. Warren.
(c) Dr. Smythe.
(d) Dr. Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Curpo put in water when he cleaned Emma?
2. How many people could fit into the big top to watch the Wunderzircus?
3. How many languages could Marigold speak?
4. Where were Marigold and Schulz married?
5. Which country did the "The Ghanjee" sail under?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)