|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Modoc weigh when she was five?
(a) 1,400 pounds.
(b) 700 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 900 pounds.
2. How old was Bram when his father died?
(a) Only 13.
(d) Not quite 16.
3. How old was the maharajah?
4. What language did Marigold and Moonspirit speak together?
5. What colors decorated the great hall of the maharajah's palace?
(a) Purple and white.
(b) Blue and gold.
(c) Black and cream.
(d) Scarlet and white.
6. Where did Bram store his belongings on board ship?
(a) An old cupboard.
(b) A broken bin.
(c) Under the hay.
(d) Inside the cannon.
7. How many fans could Bram see as he left the hospital in an endless task to keep the hospital cool?
(b) 60 or more.
(d) 50 or more.
8. How long were Katrina and Josef married before they had their first child?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 7 years.
9. How long did it take Bram to recover from a deadly virus?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
10. What did Curpo put in water when he cleaned Emma?
(a) Lye Soap.
(b) Witch hazel.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Oil soap.
11. Across whose property did Bram and Modoc travel when they went into the forest alone together for the first time?
(a) Rosenthal's property.
(b) Knopf's property.
(c) Zurbruck's property.
(d) Geckkor's property.
12. Where was the man from who bought the circus?
13. What punched a hole in the ship during the storm?
(a) A cannon.
(b) A heavy crate.
(c) One of the elephants.
(d) A crane.
14. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
15. What was the palace near the elephantarium made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Marigold sent by her parents when she was young?
2. What were Bram's favorite cookies?
3. How many men did it take to carry the bed the maharajah had made for Bram?
4. What did Emma do when she became impatient because Curpo got in her way one time?
5. What was one type of flowers that lined the pathways on the palace grounds?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)