|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bram went to see the maharajah one last time, what type of birds were in the room?
(a) Myna Birds.
2. How long had "The Ghanjee" been traveling the high seas?
(a) 25 years
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. What did the villagers name the valley where so many died and were buried?
(a) Valley of the Stones.
(b) Monument Valley.
(c) Graveyard Valley.
(d) Valley of Death.
4. In what body of water were the survivors of the shipwreck floating?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Bay of Bengal.
(c) Arabian Sea.
(d) Indian Ocean.
5. How many languages could Marigold speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors decorated the great hall of the maharajah's palace?
2. What pass were the soldiers hoping to cross through the mountains?
3. What boat rescued Mo and Bram?
4. What did North's trainer change Modoc's name to?
5. How many men did it take to carry the bed the maharajah had made for Bram?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)