|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bram saw the maharajah for the last time, how high was the dais that the maharajah's chair sat upon?
(a) 2 feet high.
(b) 3 feet high.
(c) 1 foot high.
(d) 4 feet high.
2. After the third day in the water, how many people did Bram count still clinging to life?
3. When Sian's family asked Bram to join them for dinner in Chapter 26, how many of her siblings attended dinner?
4. How long did Bram have to work with Kalli Gooma as an assistant?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
5. Where did a bullet rip through Mo during the confrontation near the end of the pass?
(a) One of her back legs.
(b) Her right eye.
(c) Her left flank.
(d) Lower part of her ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the elephants in North's circus were males?
2. What would be distinctive about the truck that Bram was to hide in when he sneaked along with the American circus people?
3. What was the name of the leader of the men who took Modoc and tried to kill Bram?
4. What was the name of the sailor who found Bram hiding with the elephants?
5. How many elephants were prepared to take Captain Mohinder and his men across the mountains?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)