|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were Katrina and Josef married before they had their first child?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. How did Bram get to the elephantarium?
(a) He walked.
(b) A man gave him a ride on a bicycle.
(c) Someone gave him a ride in a car.
(d) He hitched a ride with a farmer.
3. What colors decorated the great hall of the maharajah's palace?
(a) Scarlet and white.
(b) Purple and white.
(c) Black and cream.
(d) Blue and gold.
4. In what body of water were the survivors of the shipwreck floating?
(a) Arabian Sea.
(b) Indian Ocean.
(c) Bay of Bengal.
(d) Atlantic Ocean.
5. What was the palace near the elephantarium made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the flowers that bloomed in a glade of the forest near Josef's and Katrina's farm?
2. How much did Modoc weigh when she was five?
3. What type of wood was used to make the handle of Bram's first bull hook?
4. How did Kelly mark the crate that Bram hid inside in order to get on board "The Ganjee"?
5. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)