|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was it from the hospital to the elephantarium?
(a) 10 km.
(b) 20 km.
(c) 5 km.
(d) 15 km.
2. How long had "The Ghanjee" been traveling the high seas?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years
3. What was one type of flowers that lined the pathways on the palace grounds?
4. What season was it when Bram and Gertie rode Modoc for a picnic?
5. How long did Bram stay hidden on "The Ghanjee" before he decided to show himself?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the in-house veterinarian at the elephantarium?
2. What was used to light the rooms of the hospital at night?
3. What was the name of the captain aboard "The Ghanjee"?
4. How old was Bram's mother when he was born?
5. What was Kelly Hanson's job for Mr. North?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)