|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the captain aboard "The Ghanjee"?
2. What time would Bram rise when he was working in the galley?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
3. How large was the container that held Emma's mixture of oats, barley, and molasses?
(a) 5 gallons.
(b) 6 gallons.
(c) 4 gallons.
(d) 7 gallons.
4. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 7 inches.
(c) 12 inches.
(d) 15 inches.
5. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the best man at Marigold's and Schulz's wedding?
2. What month was Bram born?
3. What did North's trainer change Modoc's name to?
4. What other elephants were in the hold with Mo?
5. How many elephants were in the hold of "The Ghanjee"?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)