Quiz: Chapters 21-25 to Chapters 26-30
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many soldiers did each elephant carry?
2. How many elephants were prepared to take Captain Mohinder and his men across the mountains?
3. How large was the python that Modoc encountered on the trail?
a) 35 feet.
b) 15 feet.
c) 20 feet or more.
d) 30 feet or more.
4. What pass were the soldiers hoping to cross through the mountains?
a) Kongka Pass.
b) Banihal Pass.
c) Dullirah Pass.
d) Sela Pass.
5. What time in the morning did Modoc thump the ceiling of Bram's apartment at the Elephantarium?
a) 5 a.m.
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)