|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Katrina give Bram and Gertie to take for a picnic lunch?
(a) Apples, cheeses, and fresh bread.
(b) Sausage biscuits and cookies.
(c) Ham sandwiches and milk.
(d) Cheeses, fresh bread, and sausages.
2. What was Herr Gobel's first name?
3. What did North's trainer change Modoc's name to?
4. How many hours a day did the teak elephants work?
5. What color shirt did Bram wear when he married Sian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be distinctive about the truck that Bram was to hide in when he sneaked along with the American circus people?
2. What was the name of Captain Mohinder's guerilla group?
3. How long was the pass the soldiers were to use to cross through the mountains?
4. How high was the cliff that towered over the pass the soldiers used to cross through the mountains?
5. What statue was centered on the front lawn of the palace?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)