|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons were used during the test to determine whether Bram could become a mahout?
2. Why was Schulz called the Seal Man?
(a) Because he had webbed feet and hands.
(b) Because his legs were fused together.
(c) Because he had a tail-like growth.
(d) Because his hands grew out of his shoulders.
3. How long had Bram been unconscious when Kelly came to see him?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
4. What pass were the soldiers hoping to cross through the mountains?
(a) Banihal Pass.
(b) Dullirah Pass.
(c) Sela Pass.
(d) Kongka Pass.
5. How many elephants were prepared to take Captain Mohinder and his men across the mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the compound where Bram and Mo were tested to see if Bram could become a mahout?
2. How many elephants that were prepared for Captain Mohinder were outfitted with machine guns?
3. What saved Kelly from dying when the ship went down?
4. What was the name of the breeding bull elephant in Sian's village?
5. Where was the man from who bought the circus?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)