1. In what valley were Bram and Modoc born?
(a) Rhine River Valley.
(b) Geisel Valley.
(c) Black Forest Valley.
(d) Hagendorf Valley.
2. Near what mountain were Bram and Modoc born?
3. What was the name of the midwife who delivered Bram?
4. How old was Bram's mother when he was born?
5. How tall was Josef?
(a) 5 ft. 11 in.
(b) 5 ft. 5 in.
(c) 6 ft. 2 in.
(d) 6 ft.
6. What was Josef's religious background?
(d) Greek Orthodox.
7. How long were Katrina and Josef married before they had their first child?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 2 years.
8. Where did Josef work for a small village circus?
9. How long was Modoc's trunk when she was born?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 10 inches.
10. How many sideshow tents were in the Wunderzircus?
11. How many people could fit into the big top to watch the Wunderzircus?
(a) 200-300 people.
(b) 200 people.
(c) 300-400 people.
(d) 100 people.
This section contains 3,300 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)