Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of problems does Anne suggest the dead woman might have had?
2. The child ask Anne if they are going to walk where?
3. Where does Anne tell the man the boulevard she lives on will be extended to?
4. How many years ago did Anne get married?
5. What does the teacher scold Anne about in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the patronne's reaction toward the man and Anne's talking to one another.
This section contains 904 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)