|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the child learn in the book?
2. What does the child question Anne about that she refuses to answer?
(a) Who the man is.
(b) The source of the scream.
(c) When they are leaving.
(d) Why they are at the bar.
3. What does Anne tell her child she will buy for him at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) A truck.
(b) A red motorboat.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A blue tugboat.
4. Anne tells Chauvin that she watches the men out on the street outside her house when?
(a) When her husband is away.
(b) When she is bored.
(c) When she doesn't know what to do with herself.
(d) When her child is away.
5. What does the teacher ask of Anne that causes the child to become upset at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) If they could stop the lessons.
(b) If someone else could bring the child to the lesson.
(c) If they could change the location of the lesson.
(d) If they could change the day of the lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the teacher tell Anne as the child is finishing his lesson in Chapter 5?
2. What kind of birds does Anne say are everywhere and can be found dead after a storm?
3. Who leads Anne home from the cafe in Chapter 4?
4. Over the course of his and Anne's conversation in Chapter 4, what does the man grow concerned about?
5. What or whom announces the end of the workday in Chapter 2?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)