|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the child learn in the book?
2. What is the name of the child's teacher?
(a) Mademoiselle Chauvin.
(b) Madame Chauvin.
(c) Madame Giraud.
(d) Mademoiselle Giraud.
3. Who says, "all I know is that he shot her through the heart"?
(b) The man at the bar.
(c) The patronne.
(d) The child.
4. What gender and age is the child?
(a) Young male.
(b) Teenage male.
(c) Young female.
(d) Teenage female.
5. Where do Anne and her child go to after they leave the teacher's neighborhood in Chapter 1?
(a) To their home in the port area.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To their home in the affluent part of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise is heard outside the window of the teacher during the music lesson?
2. What does Anne do when she and the child leave the music lesson in Chapter 1?
3. Where does the man at the bar say the dead woman's husband worked?
4. What landscape does Anne see when she looks out the window of the teacher's apartment in Chapter 1?
5. What does the teacher scold Anne about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)