|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the workday end?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 5 o'clock.
2. Who says, "I told you the last time, I told you the time before that, I've told you a hundred times"?
(b) The man.
(c) The child.
(d) The teacher.
3. Who invites Anne to sit with him/her after she enters the cafe in Chapter 3?
(a) The teacher.
(b) A female customer.
(c) The patronne.
(d) The man from the day before.
4. What does the man tell Anne his name is?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Anne do at the entrance of the cafe?
(a) Talks to the teacher outside.
(b) Talks to the child outside.
(c) Pauses and doesn't go in.
(d) Goes right in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the duck prepared at the dinner party?
2. Who says, "they don't ask to come into this world"?
3. What gesture does the man make towards Anne near the end of their conversation in Chapter 3?
4. Where does the man at the bar say the dead woman's husband worked?
5. What is the first subject the man at the bar brings up when he first addresses Anne?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)