|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I told you the last time, I told you the time before that, I've told you a hundred times"?
(a) The child.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The man.
2. What is described as smothered in an orange-shrouded coffin?
(d) The child.
3. What does Anne do at the bar that finally prompts the man to approach her in Chapter 4?
(a) Orders more wine.
(b) Orders food.
(c) Orders beer.
(d) Orders tea.
4. What does the bar patronne do once the workday has ended?
(a) Turns up the radio.
(b) Turns down the radio and sets up glasses on the bar.
(c) Wipes the counter.
(d) Sets up glasses.
5. What type of flower does the man tell Anne was between her breasts at the factory worker's party the previous year?
(a) A magnolia.
(b) A carnation.
(c) A rose.
(d) A violet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Anne and the child go to when they leave their affluent part of town at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What is Anne's husband the manager of?
3. Who says, "I never really knew how much I liked wine"?
4. What tempo does the child say he is playing in after being questioned by the teacher in Chapter 5?
5. What is the child humming when he comes into the cafe at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)