|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who has become the weapons expert in District 13?
2. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
(a) Katniss' decision to be a military leader in the rebellion.
(b) The strategy the rebels plan to take against the Capitol.
(c) Immunity for the surviving tributes of the Quarter Quell.
(d) Katniss' role as assassin of Snow.
3. In Chapter 11, what luxury is provided to the leadership of District 13 in the aftermath of the Capitol bombing?
4. In Chapter 10, who did Snow kill in the past that Katniss truly loved?
(c) Her father.
5. In Chapter 11, what does Katniss dub the game she plays with the cat to pass the time?
(a) Trick the Cat.
(b) Stupid Cat.
(c) Crazy Cat.
(d) Light Madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is it so important that the rebels gain control of District 3?
2. In Chapter 10, who doubts Peeta's warning at first due to his multiple requests that the rebels surrender?
3. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
4. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
5. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Katniss find in the Victor's village house she once shared with her sister and mother? What is Katniss' relationship with this creature?
2. In Chapter 10, how does Katniss react to the image of Peeta being beaten on the broadcast? How does Haymitch respond?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Katniss fear the most about the way in which Peeta is being treated by the Capitol? What does this say about Katniss' feelings for Peeta?
4. At the end of Chapter 11, Haymitch tells Katniss that a rescue party has been formed. For what purpose?
5. What did Katniss mean when she told the Capitol if 'we burn you burn with us'?
6. Who has designed the Mockingjay uniform Katniss is to wear for all the propos? What item does Katniss discover was also planned for in the uniform the she would not have thought of herself?
7. In Chapter 5, why does Katniss's prep team begin the process of beautifying her body?
8. In Chapter 7, what happens as Katniss and her team leave the hospital at District 8?
9. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Haymitch say when he hears the replay of the propos that Katniss has just made, her first propos as the Mockingjay?
10. Who does Katniss see on the Capitol television broadcast in Chapter 2? How does this make her feel?
This section contains 1,207 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)