|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what type of bomb does Prim tell Katniss the Capitol most likely used against District 13?
(a) GPS navigated missiles.
(b) Bunker missiles.
(c) Nuclear missiles.
(d) Laser sighted missiles.
2. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) Into confinement.
(b) To District 12.
(c) Into combat.
(d) To the Capitol.
3. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
4. In Chapter 6, what type of weapon is Finnick known for using in the Hunger Games?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sickle.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A trident.
5. In Chapter 10, who brings Prim into the bunker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Avox?
2. Where is Mockingjay set?
3. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss assume her mother and Prim are when the evacuation to the bunker begins?
5. In Chapter 1, what symbolic item does Katniss find in her bedroom in the house at the Victor's village?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what happens as Katniss and her team leave the hospital at District 8?
2. In Chapter 10, who rescues Katniss' personal items from her District 13 quarters? What is among these possessions?
3. In Chapter 10, how does Katniss react to the image of Peeta being beaten on the broadcast? How does Haymitch respond?
4. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Haymitch say when he hears the replay of the propos that Katniss has just made, her first propos as the Mockingjay?
5. In Chapter 7, what excuse is given for Katniss' disappearance after the Quarter Quell and sudden reappearance in District 8?
6. In Chapter 9, why does Katniss agree to return to District 12?
7. In Chapter 11, Katniss discovers that Snow has sent a message to her that is similar to one she discovered in the Victory Village in chapter 1. What is it?
8. In Chapter 8, the reader gets some insight into Katniss' relationship with her mother. Why does Katniss not refer to her mother when she participates in rebellion activities?
9. Why has Katniss come to District 12 at the beginning of Chapter 1? What does she see?
10. In Chapter 5, why does Katniss's prep team begin the process of beautifying her body?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)